I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has followed me around the blogosphere and internet for the last two weeks as I embarked upon my first ever blog tour. I can honestly say it was quiet the experience, and involved a lot less risk taking then the rock ‘n’ roll tour I went on in the summer of ’65.
The hosts and I may not have had to sleep in our car or eat cheap gas station hot dogs, but I have had a virtual blast (pun fully intended) visiting my fans and readers, meeting new people, and enjoying the wonderful reviews and nice things the hosts had to say about myself and my book.
I meant to announce the winners of the contests today, but I’ve decided to let the giveaways run for one more week to allow for more readers to jump in for their chance to win some of the great prizes I’ve offered. Please return here in one week, March 30th, at which time I will announce the winners.
In case you haven’t yet, you can enter for a chance to receive an autographed copy of Hard Days Hard Nights and a Beatles t-shirt from the Relive the Beatles ’64 concert on T.A. Woods’ blog Pen Paper Pad and Molley Mills’ blog Amother Life.
And for a chance to win the grand prize package that includes 2 tickets to the concert, backstage passes, dinner with the band, and much, much more; hop on over to Starr Bryson’s blog The Insomniacs Dream.
Good luck to everyone who enters!
Thank you to all of participants of the blog tour. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
- Linda Roy of Elleroy Was Here featured part one of my tale.
- Lisa Listwa of The Meaning of Me who sat down for a virtual interview with me.
- Stepanie Powell of Life Unexpectedly who featured part two of my story.
Thank you to these fine people for all of the flattering and great reviews of my book:
- Jen St Germain Leeman of Driftwood Gardens
- Kim Ulmanis on her blog of the same name
- Christina and Tony Amore of The Plagued Parent
- Jen Kehl of Raised on the Radio and Twisted Mix Tape fame on her self named blog.
- Starr Bryson of The Insomniacs Dream
Don’t miss the exciting guest posts that were featured right here on my blog during the tour:
- Paperback Writer by Starr Bryson
- Music for the Long and Winding Road by Lisa Listwa
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps by T.A. Woods
- The Language of the Album by Brigid Edmunds
Stay tuned, as we have three more exciting guest blogs coming in the next several weeks! Thank you to Linda Roy, Jen Kehl, and Phil Holtberg ahead of time for writing an essay for my blog. I as well as my writers look forward to reading what stories you will share with us. My readers, you can come back each Wednesday for the next three weeks to read the guest blogs by these writers.
Thank you again to everyone who participated!